UGC NET English Coaching in Chandigarh
Statesman Academy is known as best UGC NET coaching institute that offer best UGC NET English COACHING IN CHANDIGARH. Our objective is to prepare candidate to score best in ugc net english. STATESMAN ACADEMY relies on hard work and sincere efforts on the part of teachers as well as on the part of students. We work with honesty, integrity and transparency to accomplish best outcomes in UGC-NET English Coaching in Chandigarh.
For more than 7 years, STATESMAN ACADEMY, has been indomitably and persistently producing top ranks in the field of CBSE UGC NET ENGLISH COACHING in Chandigarh. This endeavour is still in progress with every successive year with more top positions at all India levels. All the credit for this immense success goes to our dedicated faculty who with their painstaking efforts guides our students with utmost care and commitment.
STATESMAN ACADEMY announces its excellent Recent in UGC-NET :-
- University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to fix minimum criteria for recruitment of assistant professors and research scholars.
- UGC JRF/NET is the exam that is on the top of the list for all M.A. English students in India.
UGC NET English: Minimum Cut-Off Percentage for JRF/NET Qualification:
Once Again Unparalled Success in Recent UGC NET- Results
Some of our successful candidates :
UGC-NET ENGLISH is quite a difficult competitive exam that enables you to become eligible for lectureship in government and government aided universities and colleges. Moreover, many private universities also look for candidates with higher scores in NTA-UGC-NET.
Preparation for NTA-UGC-NET English requires structured approach and effective guidance in order to clear it. It’s recommended to take up UGC-NET English coaching from the reliable experts in English literature that can work with you to help you clear it.
Get UGC NET English Coaching in Chandigarh from Statesman Academy:
- Statesman Academy is the premier UGC NET English coaching institute in Chandigarh. We are the leader in UGC-NET coaching in Chandigarh and North India. Being a responsible ugc net coaching institute, our endeavor is to fully equip the students for this examination. Our focus is to provide expert and specialized coaching for different subjects, so that maximum students get benefit from our programmes. We provide scholarships to economically weaker section students. We aspire to fulfill the goals of aspirants with the help of our well experienced, dynamic and dedicated team of teachers.
- With experienced and highly knowledgeable faculty at Statesman Academy, you’re assured of high quality education and support for clearing the UGC NET English exam.
UGC NET English Course Highlights
- Assured coverage of the complete UGC-NET ENGLISH course within 4 months
- Frequent multiple choice class tests – test series and Mock Tests.
- Complete notes coverage of UGC-NET English Syllabus
- Objective based knowledge with objective @ subjective approach (if UGC-NET exam pattern is converted into subjective, even then students won’t face any problem at attempting and clearing it.)
- Complete support with all resources
- UGC NET English STUDY NOTES included with Test series
- 5 DAYS classes in a week (3-4 Hrs Daily)
- 60 classes (paper 1) + 120 classes (paper 2, 3 and study material) + 20 test series + Regular doubt sessions
- It will take approx. 4 months to complete UGC NET English coaching with 120 classes.
Fee Structure for UGC-NET 2019 Exam
- Total Fee = Rs.
35000/- = 28000/- (For limited Period)
- Special Concession (20%) for MA 1st Year Students and 10% for MA Final Year students. (For Limited Period Only.
- (Including GST)
- Registration Fee : (Included in Total Fee): Rs. 2000/-
There are two options available for payment that are:
- Option 1 – Total fee payable at the commencement of the program
- Option 2 – Installments (optional)
- Payable at the commencement of the program – Installment 1st – Rs. 20000/-
- After 30 days of the Registration – Installment 2nd – Remaining Amount.
New NTA-UGC-NET Pattern and Schedule:
i) Mode of Examination: The Examination shall only be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
Schedule of Exam: UGC-NET, JULY 2019 will be held as per the dates & shifts given below:
PROCEDURE & CRITERIA FOR DECLARATION OF UGC-NET RESULT:
- Result will be declared on 15 JULY 2019.
- Following steps will be followed for Result declaration :
Step I: The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots or Eligibility for Assistant Professor) shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of NET.
Step II: The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
Step III: In order to be considered for ‘both JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Assistant Professor Only’, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and secured atleast 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories (viz., SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD and Transgender).
Step IV: The number of candidates to be declared qualified in any subject for a particular category is derived as per the prescribed methodology.
Step V: All candidates who had applied for ‘Eligibility for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both’ out of the total number of qualified candidates derived as per Step IV, shall constitute the
consideration zone for JRF.
Step VI: The total number slots available for awarding JRF is allocated among different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
UGC NET English Coaching methodology
- Our teaching methodology strictly focus on the difficulties faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam such as lack of proper study material, ignorance of crucial aspects, inadequate Test practices and lengthy syllabus.
- Our unique testing scheme designed according to the latest developments in respective subjects. Moreover we put a prime emphasis on time management skills, as many subjects have vast syllabus and students are left with limited time for the preparation of the exam.
- Once the syllabus of specific subject is complete, revision of that topic is done to make it sure that the student is fully confident for the exam and during the exam so that he can perform efficiently.
- Difficult topics are covered multiple times before taking the UGC-NET exam so that student do not loose marks in these areas. Difficult topics are the difference making part of the exam between an average student and well prepared student.
- For UGC NET subjects, daily 3 hour class is conducted. One hour for Paper-1, which is common for all students, and two hour class for specific subject. After the completion of the topic, practice worksheet are solved.
- Regular weekly tests help to evaluate and improve the preparation for the exam.
Schedule of NTA UGC NET English
- The CBSE UGC-NET is conducted in the months of June and December i.e. twice in a year Notification about the schedule of the test is published in March/September in Employment News.
- Candidates with 55% marks in Master’s Degree from universities/institutions recognised by UGC. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability (PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates whose result is still awaited may also apply, but, such candidates shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant professor only after passing their Master’s Degree examination. So, these candidates must complete their Master degree examination within two years of the UGC NET result declaration.
- The Ph.D. degree holders having done their Master’s examination by 19th September 1991shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in total marks for appearing in UGC NET.
- Candidates should appear in the subject of their post graduation only.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Junior Research Fellowship: Maximum: 30 years. A relaxation up to 5 years is given to women applicants and OBC SC/ST/PWD categories candidates. Three years relaxation is given to the candidates with L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on any ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
EXEMPTION (ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)
- NET/SLET/SET qualified candidates.
- Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of the Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SELT/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities.
- JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP: Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC under various schemes with a validity of two years from the date of issuance of JRF Award letter.
Why join our Institute;
- Exclusively for UGC-NET. Statesman academy is the only academy in tricity which offer coaching for UGC-NET only. we dont deal in SSC or Banking or other types of junior coaching programmes so that we can focus on UGC-NET only.
- There is not a single Institute in tricity which provides exclusive coaching for UGC-NET.
- Director Ma’am (UGC-JRF qualified) takes class for UGC-NET English, so we can afford to devote more time for difficult subjects revisions and tests.
- Personal interactive sessions are held to enhance subject knowledge.
- Powered by eligible and experienced faculty
- Special doubt sessions for difficult topics
- Innovative approach to solve problem quickly and correctly
- Comprehensive coverage of complete syllabus
- Extensive, updated and high quality study material
- Highest success rate in the region
- Library facility
- Special guest lectures by eminent Academicians
- Weekend classes for working professionals
- Fully air conditioned and Wi-Fi premises
- Comfortable batch timing
- Complete coverage and revision of syllabus
- Result oriented teaching with small batch sizes
How to prepare for UGC NET English?
There are following 6 highly usable preparation tips for UGC NET English exam aspirants.
- Meticulously check the syllabus and exam pattern
- Before you even set out to prepare, just go through the syllabus and previous year exam pattern. This is very important because if you don’t know where to start from and where to end, then you will reach nowhere.
- In UGC NET English Exam June 2019, you have to deal with two paper namely paper 1 and 2. Paper 1 will test your teaching and research aptitude, while paper 2 will be completely based on English literature.
- If you’ve done B.A. English Honours and M.A. English then you might have done all of it. However, don’t be complacent, do check meticulously to be sure that nothing is left out.
- Prepare a robust plan for schedule
National Eligibility Exam June & December 2019
- While checking your syllabus and exam pattern, you may’ve started some structuring in your mind on what to attempt first and what not.
- I am sure most students are limited to this and do put extra efforts on scheduling and planning. It’s important to prepare a schedule and plan for NTA UGC NET English exam preparation. Because, syllabus is so vast that it will take time to complete, and without proper schedule, your preparation will always remain haywire.
- Lastly, strip down your schedule to hours, and remember to take easier portions in your syllabus first then move to tougher ones.
- Preparation strategy
- Develop a preparation strategy by asking relevant questions to yourself such as which novel, poem, theory etc. you find tougher to understand or may take time to complete? How many things you’ve never read that are in the UGC NET English exam syllabus? Do you need help or not?
- It may take only a minute or two to design a robust preparation strategy. Just carefully understand you requirements and needs, and based on that develop a preparation strategy.
- Note: Don’t forget to include sample papers, previous papers and attempt to regular tests.
- Prepare for Paper 1 first
- I would suggest you to start from Paper 1, because it is easier to handle and you will be able to complete it faster and immediately reach on to Paper 2. If you’re thinking that just few days before NTA UGC NET English exam 2019 you will start preparing for Paper 1 then let me tell you won’t be able to. Paper 1 is equally important to subject papers as marks of paper 1 are also included in the preparation of merit list.
- Start preparing for Paper 2 chronologically and structurally
- Paper 2 is your subject that you have previously done, but remember not to take them lightly. The syllabus of it is quite vast, and you have only few months at hand. So, start preparing for the syllabus by closely following the English literature history, and writing note chronologically and structurally.
- Find a clear structure based on chronology that you can easily decode during revisions. In addition, if required take NTA UGC NET English coaching to help you complete your syllabus in time.
- Last but not the least, revision is the most important part of the exercise. Because, you may cover all topics in-depth but if you do not revise them then there are high chances that you will forget them during NTA UGC NET English Exam.
- Give at least a week or 10 day to revision in order to read all notes.
- Also do check out our coaching services for n NTA UGC NET English literature, please feel free to contact us if you’re interested in taking up coaching.
Views of Some of Our Successful Students:
Madhvi Sharma –
MCM – DAV College, Chandigarh
Sneha Swami –
Jaipur University, Rajasthan.
Rajbeer Singh –
UGC- NET –ENGLISH
Statesman Academy, SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor,
Sector 34A, Chandigarh (UT), Punjab