UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh: Statesman Academy is the premier coaching institute in Chandigarh. We are the leader in UGC-NET coaching in Chandigarh. NTA-UGC-NET is an essential eligibility criterion for the recruitment of Assistant Professors in all colleges and Universities.
Being a responsible coaching institute, our endeavor is to fully equip the students for CBSE-UGC-NET examination. Our focus is to provide expert and specialized coaching for different subjects, so that maximum students get benefit from our CBSE-UGC-NET Coaching programmes. We provide scholarships to economically weaker section students. We aspire to fulfill the goals of aspirants with the help of our well experienced, dynamic and dedicated team of teachers.
NTA-UGC-NET Coaching Methodology
Our teaching methodology for UGC NET exam strictly focus on the difficulties faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam such as lack of proper study material, ignorance of crucial aspects, inadequate Test practices and lengthy syllabus. Our unique testing scheme designed according to the latest developments in respective subjects. Moreover we put a prime emphasis on time management skills, as many subjects have vast syllabus and students are left with limited time for the preparation of the exam.
Once the syllabus of specific nta ugc net subject is complete, revision of that topic is done to make it sure that the student is fully confident for the exam and during the exam so that he can perform efficiently.
Difficult topics are covered multiple times before taking the NTA UGC NET exam so that student do not loose marks in these areas. Difficult topics are the difference making part of the exam between an average student and well prepared student.
For NTA UGC NET subjects, daily 3 hour class is conducted. One hour for Paper-1, which is common for all students, and two hour class for specific subject. After the completion of the topic, practice worksheet are solved. Regular weekly tests help to evaluate and improve the preparation for the exam.
About NTA-UGC- NET
University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test (NET) to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to fix minimum criteria for recruitment of assistant professors and research scholars. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) caters science subjects namely, Physical Sciences, Life Sciences Mathematical Sciences, Chemical science and Earth Atmospheric Ocean & Planetary Sciences jointly with the UGC.
Schedule of NTA-UGC-NET
The NTA-UGC-NET is conducted in the months of June and December i.e. twice in a year Notification about the schedule of the test is published in March/September in Employment News.
Candidates with 55% marks in Masters Degree from universities/institutions recognized by UGC. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Masters degree are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates whose result is still awaited may also apply, but, such candidates shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant professor only after passing their Masters Degree examination. So, these candidates must complete their Master degree examination within two years of the UGC NET result declaration.
- The Ph.D. degree holders having done their Masters examination by 19th September 1991shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in total marks for appearing in UGC NET.
- Candidates should appear in the subject of their post graduation only.
Age Limit and Relaxation
- Junior Research Fellowship: Maximum: 30 years. A relaxation up to 5 years is given to women applicants and OBC SC/ST/PWD categories candidates. Three years relaxation is given to the candidates with L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on any ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
EXEMPTION (ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
- NET/SLET/SET qualified candidates.
- Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of the Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SELT/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities.
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP: Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC under various schemes with a validity of two years from the date of issuance of JRF Award letter.
NTA-UGC-NET Pattern and Schedule:
i) Mode of Examination: The Examination shall only be conducted as Computer Based Test (CBT).
ii) Pattern: The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be attempted with a break of 30 minutes between them as mentioned below:
PROCEDURE & CRITERIA FOR DECLARATION OF RESULT:
- Following steps will be followed for Result declaration :
Step I: The number of candidates to be qualified (total slots or Eligibility for Assistant Professor) shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of NET.
Step II: The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
Step III: In order to be considered for ‘both JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Assistant Professor Only’, the candidate must have appeared in both the papers and secured atleast 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General (Unreserved) category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all candidates belonging to the reserved categories (viz., SC, ST, OBC (belonging to Non-Creamy Layer, PwD and Transgender).
Step IV: The number of candidates to be declared qualified in any subject for a particular category is derived as per the prescribed methodology.
Step V: All candidates who had applied for ‘Eligibility for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both’ out of the total number of qualified candidates derived as per Step IV, shall constitute the
consideration zone for JRF.
Step VI: The total number slots available for awarding JRF is allocated among different categories as per the reservation policy of Government of India.
Subjects Offered for UGC NET Coaching:
We offer specialized UGC NET coaching in following subjects:-
- Computer Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Environment Science
- Political Science
Why join our Institute for UGC NET Coaching in Chandigarh
- Powered by eligible and experienced faculty
- Special doubt sessions for difficult topics
- Innovative approach to solve problem quickly and correctly
- Comprehensive coverage of complete syllabus
- Extensive, updated and quality study material
- Highest success rate in the region
- Library facility
- Special guest lectures by eminent Academicians
- Weekend classes for working professionals
- Fully air conditioned and Wi-Fi premises
- Comfortable batch timing
- Complete coverage and revision of syllabus
- Result oriented teaching with small batch sizes
Statesman Academy, SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor,
Sector 34A, Chandigarh (UT), Punjab