CSIR UGC NET Physics/Physical Science Coaching In Chandigarh
CSIR NET PHYSICS COACHING IN CHANDIGARH: Statesman Academy is known as best CSIR UGC NET coaching institute that provide best CSIR NET Physics/Physical Science Coaching in Chandigarh. Our objective is to prepare candidate to score best in CSIR NET exam. STATESMAN ACADEMY relies on hard work and sincere efforts on the part of teachers as well as on the part of students to pass this prestigious exam. We work with honesty, integrity and transparency to accomplish best outcomes in CSIR-UGC-NET Physics Coaching Programme.
For more than 7 years, STATESMAN ACADEMY, has been indomitably and persistently producing top ranks in the field of CSIR NET Physical Coaching. This endeavour is still in progress with every successive year with more top positions at all India levels. All the credit for this immense success goes to our dedicated faculty who with their painstaking efforts guides our students with utmost care and commitment.
∗∗ OUR Results are the Reason Why Every Second CSIR-UGC-NET aspirant Join STATESMAN ACADEMY ∗∗
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India provides Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) to those who qualify the joint CSIR-UGC Joint Entrance Test for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for Lectureship (LS) i.e. National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by CSIR twice in a year.
Fee Structure for June 2019 CSIR UGC NET Physics coaching in Chandigarh
- Total Fee = Rs. 35000/-
- Special Concession (20%) for M.Sc 1st Year Students and 10% for M.Sc Final Year students. (For Limited Period Only.
- Registration Fee : (Included in Total Fee): Rs. 2000/-
Payment Structure for CSIR NET Physics Coaching Programme
There are two options available for payment that are:
- Option 1 – Total fee payable at the commencement of the program
- Option 2 – Installments (optional)
- Payable at the commencement of the program – Installment 1st – Rs. 20000/-
- After 20 days of the Registration – Remaining Amount as 2nd Installment.
Previous Years Question Pattern Analysis:
CSIR UGC NET Physics Cut Off marks trend: (For JRF and NET)
Minimum cut-off percentage for CSIR-UGC/JRF Physics:
Held in June 2018
held in Dec. 2017
Syllabus of Physical Sciences – SYLLABUS
Eligibility for CSIR-NET Physics
- The age limit for JRF (NET) is minimum 19 years and maximum 28 years, which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants. However for LS (NET) there is no upper age.
- Candidates who have M.Sc. or Equivalent degree in life science with minimum 55% marks for General & OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D. degree holders who had passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991 are eligible.
- A candidate who is appearing or has appeared in his/her final year (III/IV Semester where Semester system is there) of M.Sc. OR equivalent Degree Examination during the academic Session 2008-2009 can also apply for the Test under RA (Result Awaited) category. Such candidates are admitted to the Test provisionally. They shall only be considered eligible for JRF-(NET)/LS-(NET), if they are able to produce the proof of having passed the Master’s Degree examination in the life science with the requisite percentage of marks and within the stipulated time frame.
CSIR-UGC (NET) Exam shall be a Single Paper Test having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper is divided in three parts.
CSIR NET Physics EXAM SCHEME
Single Paper Test having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) is divided in three parts.
|Subject||Part||Number of Questions||Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|Physical Sciences||A||15 out of 20 question to be attempted||30||200||3 Hours|
|B||20 out of 25 question to be attempted||70|
|C||20 out of 30 question to be attempted||100|
This part shall carry 20 questions pertaining to General aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparisons, series formation, puzzles etc. The candidates shall be required to answer any 15 questions. Each question shall be of two marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 30 out of 200.
This part shall contain 25 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) generally covering the topics given in the Part ‘B’ of syllabus. Candidates are required to answer any 20 questions. Each question shall be of 3.5 Marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 70 out of 200.
This part shall contain 30 questions from Part ‘C’ & ‘B’ of the syllabus that are designed to test a candidate’s knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is
expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem. A candidate shall be required to answer any 20 questions. Each question shall be of 5 Marks. The total marks allocated to this section shall be 100 out of 200.
There will be negative marking 25% for each wrong answer
CSIR-NET Physics Coaching In Chandigarh
Statesman Academy, SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor,
Sector 34A, Chandigarh (UT), Punjab