CSIR UGC NET Physics Coaching in Chandigarh
Improve your subject knowledge with the best institution for CSIR UGC NET Physics coaching in Chandigarh i.e. Statesman Academy. Over the past 7 years, our brand has proven to be the most brilliant in terms of quality coaching and comprehensive learning programs. The academy holds the best possible and experienced faulty, which is always ready to enhance your skills and fulfill the candidate’s requirements. Our UGC NET coaching for Physics covers the entire syllabus including all the theoretical aspects of the subject. The up-to-the-minute study material and doubt clearance session add an extra glimpse to the quality coaching. Last but not the least, our coaching classes for UGC-NET in Chandigarh are available for other subjects as well like English, Maths and Computer Science Etc.
∗∗ OUR Results are the Reason Why Every Second CSIR-UGC-NET aspirant Join STATESMAN ACADEMY ∗∗
Statesman Academy Offers Specialized Coaching In Following CSIR-UGC-NET Subjects :
- Life Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
There are two options available for payment that are:
- Option 1 – Total fee payable at the commencement of the program
- Option 2 – Installments (optional)
- Payable at the commencement of the program – Installment 1st
- After 15 days of the Registration – Remaining Amount as 2nd Installment.
PREVIOUS YEARS QUESTION PATTERN ANALYSIS:
CSIR UGC NET CUT OFF MARKS TREND: (FOR JRF AND NET)
Minimum Cut-Off Percentage For CSIR-UGC/JRF :
Held in June 2018
Held in Dec. 2017
Syllabus CSIR NET Physical Sciences – SYLLABUS
Eligibility For CSIR-NET
- The age limit for JRF (NET) is minimum 19 years and maximum 28 years, which is relaxed upto 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants. However for LS (NET) there is no upper age.
- Candidates who have M.Sc. or Equivalent degree in life science with minimum 55% marks for General & OBC candidates; 50% for SC/ST, Physically and Visually Handicapped candidates and Ph.D. degree holders who had passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991 are eligible.
- A candidate who is appearing or has appeared in his/her final year (III/IV Semester where Semester system is there) of M.Sc. OR equivalent Degree Examination during the academic Session 2008-2009 can also apply for the Test under RA (Result Awaited) category. Such candidates are admitted to the Test provisionally. They shall only be considered eligible for JRF-(NET)/LS-(NET), if they are able to produce the proof of having passed the Master’s Degree examination in the life science with the requisite percentage of marks and within the stipulated time frame.
CSIR-UGC (NET) Exam shall be a Single Paper Test having Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The question paper is divided in three parts.
There will be negative marking 25% for each wrong answer.
CSIR-UGC-NET Coaching In Chandigarh
Statesman Academy, SCO 54-55, 2nd Floor,
Sector 34A, Chandigarh (UT), Punjab