UGC NET Commerce Coaching in Chandigarh
Being one of the best options for the UGC NET commerce coaching in Chandigarh ; the Statesman Academy has believed in transforming the aspirant’s dreams into reality. Well-known for their comprehensive learning programs for UGC NET commerce and for their expert faculty, the institution still holds the first position in Chandigarh. Not only this, the professionals here are always ready to boost up your confidence and making you score excellent in the exam with a healthy spirit. Our coaching classes are entertained by well-equipped and inspiring classrooms and follows a comprehensive curriculum.
Come and enhance your skills with the leading academy for the best UGC NET coaching for commerce in Chandigarh and we ensure that our experts will prepare you for the competition with absolute dedication and commitment.
UGC NET Commerce Coaching Methodology
- Our teaching methodology for ugc net commerce strictly focus on the difficulties faced by aspirants in the preparation of this exam such as lack of proper study material, ignorance of crucial aspects, inadequate Test practices and lengthy syllabus.
- Our unique testing scheme designed according to the latest developments in respective subjects. Moreover we put a prime emphasis on time management skills, as many subjects have vast syllabus and students are left with limited time for the preparation of the exam.
- Once the syllabus of specific subject is complete, revision of that topic is done to make it sure that the student is fully confident for the exam and during the exam so that he can perform efficiently.
- Difficult topics are covered multiple times before taking the UGC NET commerce exam so that student do not loose marks in these areas. Difficult topics are the difference making part of the exam between an average student and well prepared student.
- For UGC NET subjects, daily 3 hour class is conducted. One hour for Paper-1, which is common for all students, and two hour class for specific subject. After the completion of the topic, practice worksheet are solved.
- Regular weekly tests help to evaluate and improve the preparation for the exam.
Schedule Of UGC NET Commerce Coaching
- The UGC-NET commerce is conducted in the months of June and December i.e. twice in a year Notification about the schedule of the test is published in March/September in Employment News.
- Total fee = Rs. 20000/- till 31st May, 2017
Payment Structure for UGC NET Commerce Coaching
There are two options available for payment that are:
- Option 1 – Total fee payable at the commencement of the program
- Option 2 – Installments (optional)
- Payable at the commencement of the program – Installment 1st – Rs. 14000/-
- After 15 days of the Registration – Installment 2nd – Rs. 6000/-
- Candidates with 55% marks in Master’s Degree from universities/institutions recognised by UGC. The Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidates who have secured at least 50% marks in Master’s degree are eligible for this Test.
- Candidates whose result is still awaited may also apply, but, such candidates shall be considered eligible for award of Junior Research Fellowship/eligibility for Assistant professor only after passing their Master’s Degree examination. So, these candidates must complete their Master degree examination within two years of the UGC NET result declaration.
- The Ph.D. degree holders having done their Master’s examination by 19th September 1991shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in total marks for appearing in UGC NET.
- Candidates should appear in the subject of their post graduation only.
Age Limit And Relaxation
- Junior Research Fellowship: Maximum: 28 years. A relaxation up to 5 years is given to women applicants and OBC SC/ST/PWD categories candidates. Three years relaxation is given to the candidates with L.L.M. Degree. Total age relaxation on any ground(s) shall not exceed five years under any circumstances.
EXEMPTION (ELIGIBILITY FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR)
- NET/SLET/SET qualified candidates.
- Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of the Ph. D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SELT/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities.
- JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP: Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC under various schemes with a validity of two years from the date of issuance of JRF Award letter.
SCHEME AND PATTERN OF TEST for UGC NET Commerce:
- The Test consists of three objective type papers.
|UGC NET Examination Schedule|
PROCEDURE & CRITERIA FOR DECLARATION OF RESULT:
This will comprise of following steps:
STEP I: Candidate has to obtain minimum marks in each paper mentioned below:
|CATEGORY||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|PAPER – I||PAPER – II||PAPER – III|
|GENERAL Category||40 (40%)||40 (40%)||75 (50%)|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)PWD/SC/ST||35 (35%)||35 (35%)||60 (40%)|
STEP II: Candidates who obtains above mentioned marks are included for the preparation of final merit list. This list is prepared subject wise.
STEP III: Only Top 15% candidates (for each subject and category), out of prepared merit list will be declared NET qualified. A separate merit list is prepared for the award of JRF amongst the NET qualified candidates.
We offer specialized UGC NET commerce coaching in chandigarh following subjects:-
- Computer Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Why Join Our Institute for UGC NET Commerce coaching in Chandigarh;
- Powered by eligible and experienced faculty
- Special doubt sessions for difficult topics
- Innovative approach to solve problem quickly and correctly
- Comprehensive coverage of complete syllabus
- Extensive, updated and quality study material
- Highest success rate in the region
- Library facility
- Special guest lectures by eminent Academicians
- Weekend classes for working professionals
- Fully air conditioned and Wi-Fi premises
- Comfortable batch timing
- Complete coverage and revision of syllabus
- Result oriented teaching with small batch sizes
UGC NET Commerce coaching in Chandigarh
SCO: 54-55, 2nd Floor,
Sector 34 A, Chandigarh.